Kat again. I seem to be the only fool that updates this blog. Probably because I spend all my time on the internet applying to schools.......
Well Claire and Kira are in Surfer's until February 13th. Then they are free again and going up the coast to meet me hopefully somewhere around Carins. I'm currently in Mission Beach.
It's super chill and hot here. I'm staying at a place called Absolute Backpackers. It's kind of in the middle of nowhere which is good because I have to do work. And by work I mean pretending to do work and reading Lord of the Rings instead. But that is besides the point.
I was on Magnetic Island the last couple days. I met a character named Bob and his friend Jonathan. They let me feed a kookaburra and a roadrunner. And this giant bird of prey ate meat right above my head. Bob lives in a houseboat on the sandbar that is also known as the beach at Horseshoe bay. He is quite the character and we got along famously, minus he doesn't belive in climate change and thinks it's all just a giant cycle. Reminds me of my dad. I got to feed rock wallaby's also, they're adorable.Pictures of that soon...again forgot my USB port and they don't have those special camera memory card input thingies.
I took a tour of Magnetic Island and I was the only on on the tour, so me and the tourguide chilled for a few hours and drove around. We also got along famously. I camped at a place called Bungalow Bay, great food, and lots of wildlife. Giant parrots and cockatoos everywhere, though they wake you up at like 6am.
I walked to the top of this giant hill where there were koalas chillin and eating. Saw the sunset up tehre and met a cool girl from england. Great pictures from that too. Also, you will see later. Hopefully.
So I am off to Cairns tomorrow to do my diving finally probably for about 2 weeks.
Must finish applications! Hopefully Kira and Claire will update soon.
But they are alive. Last I heard they went to a university party at Griffith's and had a great time.
Talk soon,
LOVE KAT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just what do you mean that thei 'Character' Bob reminds you of your Dad!!??
HAHAHAHAHAHA
he was a nice man.
Post a Comment