Monday, January 28, 2008

We apologize

Okay..I just emailed Claire the password to this blog. So hopefully she can update everyone on the situation over in Surfers. I (KAT) have kept travelling up the coast of australia as Kira and Claire work in Surfer's Paradise. I just went to Fraser Island and 4x4'd across it for 3 days with an array of hilarious people from around the world. It was great times, I will put pictures up shortly. Internet here is too freakin slow! Basically I have gone from Brisbane to Noosa to Hervey bay, did Fraser Island and I am heading on a night bus to Airlie beach to do the Whitsundays and chill on the beach. I'm going up to Cairns to get my SCUBA done and maybe even a divemaster on a liveaboard boat. That's the hope and maybe not the plan! We will see! But I will keep you posted and hopefully Claire and Kira will have some epic stories as well.
Hope you are all well!
-KAT

No comments: